On Monday, December 1st, our staff will be wearing red ribbons to show our support and commitment in the fight against AIDS and HIV.
Call us to determine what services are available to you!
Our staff are experienced and trained specifically to meet the needs of our patient population. If you or a loved one is suffering from any of the following, you may qualify for transportation at little or NO COST to you:
At Samaritan Ambulance Service, Inc. we recognize:
1. That we must trust and rely on each other for success.
2. That to provide quality service to others, we must begin with quality service to each other.
3. That we are all here by choice, united by common principles, goals, and ideals.
4. That our thoughts, words, and actions are Samaritan Ambulance Service.
5. That those we are called to serve are our greatest assets.
M ake Sense
T eam Oriented
Its that time of year again and we are excited to be able to offer again this wonderful program. Please complete a transport request for or contact our dispatch office for more information on scheduling a transport for you or your loved one!
Your feedback is a valuable part of our planning and Continuous Quality Improvement initiative.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
EMT - Part Time
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO